Hi Ron,

it should be non-evaporable getter, based on ZrFe compound.. All nixie uses
some kind of this getter, no one I have ever seen uses a evaporable
(flashed getter) as You use for your experiments. Look on z566m on the back
side - there is another type of non-evaporable getter.

I still owe You an email as a reply ;-)

Dalibor