Beware of counterfeit keep is for yourself.
Some sly cats, here, smell the meat....

eric

-----Original Message-----
From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Tony Adams
Sent: donderdag 21 juni 2012 20:31
To: neonixie-l
Subject: [neonixie-l] Finally completed my latest project...

Hi all,

Hope you won't mind me spamming this here but I've finally completed
something nixie-based.

I have a bad habit of building prototypes only to add to an ever- growing
list of 'features' which inevitably result in a completely new design and
software rewrite - so I decided to build something that couldn't suffer from
feature creep and wouldn't 'benefit' from humidity sensors, GPS, USB, IR or
RF remote or movement activation.

Some pictures and a (not very good) video of it in operation can be found
here:

http://www.lasermad.com/?p=235

Hmmm... a PIR sensor might just... I could easily add that to the
controller... and a touch switch to deactivate.. or maybe a Zigbee....

Tony.