I have a nixie clock prototype that uses 4 in1 nixies, a in9 bargraph and a
og3 dekatron.
The clock works well however the dekatron takes up 4 pins of the pic micro
(3 for guides and 1 for zero detect), and I need these for further
expansion.
Is there an adaptation of the single pulse circuit that can be driven from
5v logic from the micro so that I can step the dekatron from just one pulse
output from the micro.
I'm thinking a few resistors and high volatge caps for the required guide
time delay.