> I forgot to write that I am looking for PCB services in Sweden (Europe) and
> Australia, I've made a few PCBs for a friend in Australia and it would
> probably be cheaper to have stuff shipped directly to him rather than via me
> in Sweden where I live - the Swedish Post is very expensive even for small
> packages.

That does change things - I live in the US, so I'm more familiar with the
offerings here.  However, some poking around revealed some more places
that might be worth looking at:

Europe/Sweden:

MULTI-TEKNIK mönsterkort ab
Artillerigatan 23
S-415 03 GÖTEBORG
Phone: +46 31 250180, Fax: +46 31 257014, Modem: +46 31 213101
http://www.multek.se

Cogra Pro AB
Bindgarnsgränd
S-446 37 Älvängen
Sweden
Phone: +46 303 334140
http://www.cogra.com

LPKF Laser & Electronics AG
Osteriede 7
D-30827 Garbsen
Germany
Tel.: +49-(0)5131-7095-0
Fax: +49-(0)5131-7095-90
http://www.lpkf.com/products/rapid-pcb-prototyping/index.htm

Macer Sweden AB
Kanalvägen 3A, SE-194 61 Upplands Väsby, Sweden
Phone: +46(0)8 590 993 90
Fax: +46 (0)8 590 993 91
E-mail: custo...@macersweden.com
http://www.macersweden.se/

Q-print electronic GmbH
Robert-Bosch-Str. 29 , 68542 Heddesheim
Germany
Telefon: 0049 6203 958800
E-Mail: i...@q-print.de
http://www.q-print.de/deutsch/home/index.html

Australia:

Sesame Electronics Pty Ltd
32 Wallace St.
Bexley NSW 2207 Australia
Phone: 02 9593 1025
Email: ses...@sesame.com.au

PCBFast
15 Lieber Grove
Carrum Downs, Victoria, Australia 3201
Phone: (613) 9775 0077, Fax: (613) 9775 0722

Print N Etch
Unit 1 No. 30 Seaford rd
Seaford Vic 3198
Phone: (03) 9776 8488, Fax: (03) 9776 8155

Soltronico Pty Ltd
5/39 Shearwater Drive
Taylors Beach NSW 2316 Australia
Phone: 02 4915 1988
Email: sol...@soltronico.com.au

The  PCB Company Pty Ltd
14A Mareno Rd, Tullamarine
Victoria, 3043, Australia
Phone: +613 9330-4100
Fax +613 9330-4266
Email: i...@pcbco.com.au
http://www.pcbco.com.au

http://www.futurlec.com.au/PCBService.jsp

http://www.imppc.com.au/Products/PCBs/tabid/580/Default.aspx

If you end up contacting or using any of these vendors, let us all know what
your experiences are - there
are many list members all over the world.

- John