http://www.overclockers.com/lamptron-fc10-fan-controller-review

Gives you the option of displaying Celsius temperature via probes, fan RPM
or voltage. This controller could also potentially be used for things other
than computer case fans.

The review concludes by stating "An MSRP of $69.99  may seem steep for a
fan controller, but considering the power of the channels and work involved
to make the unique display, the MSRP seems fair to me. Lamptron also
mentioned that they have been having issues with fulfilling production of
the FC10 due to a lack in supply of Nixie tubes themselves. Therefore,
there is very limited quantity available worldwide of this product.
Overall, as long as the Nixie tubes are working, the FC10 is a great
controller for people who love the old industrial theme and need to control
many fans whether low or high wattage."

I can't tell what tubes they're using, though they look a bit like B5092's.