Hello everyone,
I am thinking of selling a IN-13 spectrum analyzer, either fully assembled
or in kit form. I've just ordered the preliminary boards to get the final
prototype together, but it would be 7 bands with a 3.5mm jack input. 12v
input from wall power, and possibly a mini USB port. The final product
would be around 3.5 inches long and 1.3 inches tall, with the tubes going
up from the front. Below is a render of the enclosure to give you an idea
of how it might look. I'm still deciding on whether or not to leave the
sides open. Let me know what you guys think and if there is enough of a
market I will produce some.
Thanks!
Dan

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-maek3WcQrc4/UFoyqi5UDMI/AAAAAAAAVPo/nQNsj5JqkTo/s1600/spectrumanalyzer.png>