On Wednesday, 7 November 2012 16:13:10 UTC, yuckymucky wrote:I like the new
design, kinda glad I held off on getting one of the originals as I will
most certainly be getting one of your new designs. Already have the money
stashed away.

> Really? You check your watch every 7 minutes during waking hours?
>
> You are either obsessed with time, or with your watch.

Or himself.

Wow not a very polite suggestion! Verging on the down right rude if you ask
me.

Regardless, on viewing amount/times, as I understand it you have a tilt
sensor to enable the tubes at a set angle but will not the tubes also
ignite during normal everyday wearing? For instance my arm right now as I
type is at the ideal viewing angle, I can also imagine many times when my
arm would be at this angle, so is the watch going to be turning on
regularly or what stops that from happening? (I can envisage the 'hundreds
of times' scenario if no safeguards in place)