On 20/11/2012 14:34, John Rehwinkel wrote:
Having said the LM9022 VFD filament/HV driver chip had gone unobtainium, I've
found it back in stock with RS Components in the UK at about the same price
that it was when I last bought them from Farnell.
Now they show no stock, but say they can despatch more on 26 November.  I tried
the US branch of RS (which is Allied Electronics), and they show no stock
either, and I'd
have to fill out a contact form to even find out what the lead time is.

- John

John,

I probably cleaned them out! I bought 10 and received 5 today with a note saying the other 5 will follow at the end of the month. My brother has a RS business account and I get them through him. Since RS are a bit difficult with non-business accounts I will buy them for group members or do a group order if the demand is there. Can't promise anything as it is dependant on RS. (My bro' owes me some favours so don't worry about him!)

Grahame