Hi anyone,
Thank you that you have interest in my products. So I have many tubes
for neonixie-group and new discounts
We can sell from now many soviet spare parts and drivers too.
I can offer you today 100 IN-14 tubes, 100 IN-2 tubes, 120 IN-12
tubes, 20 IN-8-2 tubes, 2300 IN-9 tubes, IN-4, IN-1, IN-15, IN-16,
IN-18, IN-19 and many IV and other IN types tubes, so you can buy as a
small quantity and the bigger quantity for your nixie project, I
accept paypal and wire bank transfer, of course free shipping I can
offer too.
Regards
Vitaly