From: Nick
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2012 12:32 PM
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Re: GeekKlok and FLW up for grabs

Possibly a bit harsh, but you are entitled to your view.

Even in the Yahoo! days, outright commercial threads were closed/not encouraged
and personal attacks and venting of gripes, however valid, were also curtailed
(and sometimes deleted).

In the few years I've been a mod, I've closed a couple of threads (out of
nearly 1300) and encouraged commercial, rather than private, vendors to
consider a more appropriate forum - the previous thread I closed related to
personal comments as well (as you will remember).

Enough has been said on the Ray issue - this is a technical forum, so
emphatically not a place to settle scores. The point has been made.

Nick