How many of you got an e-mail from Ray after you bought a kit or clock,
telling you what happened?  Or that you weren't getting what you paid for?
 He gladly took, and kept the money, and ran.

On Dec 5, 2012, at 9:35 AM, westdave <westd...@aol.com> wrote:

ray you did do a ponzi scam you did try to cover your losses by running a
two-fer sale of kits .i bet the money just poured in to buy two FLWC at a
good price ,i fell for it , as you know I got nothing .. and i AM STILL
HERE, I AM AROUND TO TALK TO !
if you were reachable to the USA you would have a class action law suit on
you hands , so you have doged the bullet so far?poison pen ? i don't think
so ,I hope you don't come sleezing around this fine group of fellows
with all your blue jazz.and say,all of us ,other vendors never had your
kind of BS

-----Original Message-----
From: neonixie-l <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
To: Digest Recipients <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tue, Dec 4, 2012 11:53 pm
Subject: [neonixie-l] Digest for neonixie-l@googlegroups.com - 4 Messages
in 2 Topics

   Today's Topic Summary
Group: http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l/topics

   - GeekKlok and FLW up for grabs <#group_thread_0> [3 Updates]
   - Wanted - a quantity of faulty B7971s <#group_thread_1> [1 Update]

  GeekKlok and FLW up for
grabs<http://groups.google.com/group/neonixie-l/t/cb16adf026590cf4>

   Raymond Weisling <zetalink....@gmail.com> Dec 04 07:09PM -0800

   I feel it is only reasonable that I defend myself from the poison pens
   that
   gathered.

   The history is that my company went bankrupt, or was forced to close its
   doors. These nixie product were not al all the main business We did new
   product design engineering for a US-client that made health care signal
   systems and they were my client (before I formed a corporation) from
   1990
   to 1999, with one assistant working with me. In 1999 things with them
   were
   looking better and I had some money to invest in forming a limited
   liability corporation here in Indonesia. I then hired four engineers and
   we
   kept this client in California happy until 2005 or 2006. Then they were
   bought out by Tyco International, and for about a year we kept running
   but
   suddenly they gave us notice that they were moving everything and
   merging
   with Simplex Time Recorder in Massachusetts, where they already had 80+
   engineers. My 4-man team meant nothing to their bottom line.

   At that point we began working with a local company that made traffic
   lights and took them on as a client. After about five months of work,
   they
   were unable to pay close to $5000 in invoices, and we had to stop. I had
   take care of my staff during this time of promises from the other
   company,
   but when it was clear that they were unable to pay (they were cheated
   out
   of $40,000), my staff quit one by one, because I was forced to pay their
   salaries late. This is where the whole thing unraveled. Several times I
   tried to recover and eek out a living with the nixie products, but with
   too
   little capital to invest and sudden expenses from some health
   emergencies,
   we were in a spiral. Debts piled up. I'm paying interest of 30-40% oer
   year
   on some debts, which makes it very hard to climb out of a slimy hole.

   I'd love to pay everyone back and I never had any intention to cheat or
   defraud anyone ever. (Someone said hundreds of customers who didn't get
   products, but the total is probably about 50-70.)

   As for loss of sales data and no loss of engineering materials, the
   engineering materials were on two old Macintosh computers, one of which
   is
   still working at age 12. The sales stuff was in a PC Windows machine
   that
   got hit by lightning surge, in a different part of the house, quite
   removed
   from the other. We had the old Zetalink office in a separate garage, and
   that is where I put kits tohether, did assembly of units and packed
   orders
   for shipping. That's where both telephone and electric power lines
   entered
   the premises. The engineering files in my Mac were in a second floor
   bedroom converted to an office, quite separated, and protected with a
   good
   surge protector. (The adjoining room had some non-nixie things and
   that's
   the room where a whole wall collapsed in the May 2006 earthquake, more
   ton
   a ton of debris was all over the contents. That earthquake was only 5.9
   magnitude, but killed about 6000 people (on my own Dwelling
   Unpreparedness
   Index (DUI) it was the third worst worldwide earthquake since 1945).

   I just want to see that these products continue on and can help pay off
   some of my local debts where interest is so high. A hospital project
   coming
   up may provide enough funds for refunds to people, but the banking
   details
   for it have been delayed for six months or more. I just don't want to
   cheat
   anyone, never did intentionally, and certainly have no interest in doing
   it
   again. Bad Karma.

   I hope that the bitter people can release their poison. They harbor ill
   feelings, so they live with that poison. Learn to forgive, very powerful
   medicine. I am very sorry for injuring so many through the mess I went
   through.

   Very Best Wishes....Ray