I agree: The Z568M is a very pretty tube. But I severely doubt that this market price is realistic... It has to be some kind of monkey business, otherwise I really have to reconsider my beliefs ;-))

@ Dalibor: $500 per tube is quite nice ;-)

Jens

Absolutely unbelievable!! And I thought $100 a piece for these things 2 years ago was ridiculous!

The auction you mention below is for two 7037's and this still seems to be about the norm for these American made beauties. A nice tube, but no where near as pretty as the 568.