This model was sold by several lab equipment suppliers, often badged up
with their name - this is the third or fourth I've seen. I have one branded
by Griffin and George Ltd, a major supplier to the education sector -
believe they're still in business as Griffin Education, part of Thermo
Fisher. The counter is a very late one as far as the dekatron era goes. It
uses two Mullard Z504S selectors, with mine carrying date codes from the
end of 1971. That date seems consistent with the design of the enclosure,
so I suspect they're probably the original tubes.

Jon.