Hi John,

As long as the sender packs them adequately to prevent the glass envelopes
breaking, you shouldn't have any problems getting them shipped into the UK.
Take a look on eBay to check the prices that you're being quoted are
reasonable. There are no import restrictions to the UK which have ever
affected me. However, if the package is given a customs value in excess of
£18 there's a chance Royal Mail will spot it and charge you 20% VAT + their
iniquitous £8 handling fee.

Nothing to do with shipping, but as a general principle with dekatrons do
be aware that the exotic high speed ones have a significant dud rate due
to loss of their magic fill gases in storage. Stick to nice slow speed neon
ones and you should be fine.

Jon.