Hi, All!

I'm new to the group, having joined because of a current project.  I have a
nixie clock design of my father's from the 70s that I am hoping to put back
into production (my dad was ahead of his time - he lost his shirt on these
clocks in the 70s, but I'm pretty sure I can sell some now).  To do this
I'll need a lot of NOS nixies.  I'm trying to find out if 5870 (preferably
5870s) nixies still exist in large enough quantities for a production run -
if that doesn't work out then the next step will be figuring out how much
redesign will be needed to switch to Russian IN-16s.

Anyway, does anyone know of a good source for large quantities?

Thanks!

Dan, mad architect, son of a mad scientist