Looks good! Old computers are fun, they still do what they used to do when
they cost a lot, but now they're cheap and we can discuss them on the
internet....

 I cheated on my vintage computer nixie clock....I used one of David's old
kits, and just stuck it into an early IBM case (which also houses our media
computer, so it gets to be front center in the living room)

http://selectric.org/ibmpc/atxpc33.jpg