Wasn't this exact same lot up for sale just a few months back?? Ira.

On 5/8/2013 3:15 PM, Nicholas Stock wrote:
Take a look at the question and answer section of the listing...the seller does say that the stamps for the bases are included.with pins....

This listing has been going for a while now...he's had a few offers that he's declined by the looks of it too..

Nick