Shame, really - I was wondering what a set of 6 CD47s would pull in. Maybe
the vendor didn't quite realise what they had - not seen a set for sale for
many many years (actually, never seen 6 at once - have seen the occasional
pair).

I have an interest, as I was considering offering sets for sale, but the
price I have in mind for a tested set of 6 is a very (very) serious one...

Nick