I like the "V" design, like the old Cadillac logo (2nd from right, about center
vertically in dd4.jpg).  I also like the "bridge" design (bottom row, 2nd from
right in 3.jpg).  The rocky faceted one is also appealing, giving the feel of
the round finished tubes arising from rough-hewn rock (dd4.jpg, far left, 3rd
row from top).

- John