I'm hoping that Andy is a member of this group and he will contact me. Andy
made available a very nice circuit board for an ultra simple oscilloscope
marketed through Sparkfuns affiliate Batch PCB. Unfortunately, Batch PCB
was sold to another PCB manfacturer OSH Park PCB and Andys' board does not
seem to be available through this new company. If anyone has contact
information for Andy, I would really like to purchase more of this nicely
designed circuit board or pay to have more manufactured.

Thanks
Bill