I just thought I would warn people about a BAD SELLER for dekatrons I ran
across on eBay from Russia recently.  The transaction was for four (4) OG-3
dekatrons for $40.35, shipping included.  I had previous Russian
transactions take over a month, but this one never showed.  So I filed a
case with eBay and guess what -- they guarantee nothing after 30 days (my
bad for not realizing that).  Then after 60 days they clean the purchase
list so you cannot even post negative feedback.  And the idiots on the help
line are...well, helpless top do anything.  I asked them to place that
purchase back on the purchase list for negative feedback and "Oh, we cannot
do anything about that."

I had opened a case (which was when I found out eBay wasn't liable for
anything), and the seller responded to eBay and said she (he) would refund
the amount to Paypal since "it must be lost in the mail".  No response to
my email...nothing.  And eBay won't do a thing either.

Here is the information I gathered on this individual:

Seller Name:  fruwlo who shows on my Paypal account as Bashkevich Irina (I
suspect the first name is Irina)
Email address:  irv...@gmail.com.
PAYPAL Name:  *IRVI85"
Item #:  271273419962
Location:  Central, Russian Federation

So another "buyer beware" for Russia (and for eBay).  I'm out $40.35 now
(at least it wasn't for a large sum).  Probably no orders from Russia ever
again.

Jon