Pretty.

I didn't see the order form.  :)

Michail  Wilson
206-920-6312

In a message dated 11/25/2013 3:00:40 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
peteh...@gmail.com writes:

(https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-LS5WWI-ky2c/UpMk2OK4BrI/AAAAAAAAAEc/yf_bxteNyBE/s1600/Altoid+Nixie1.jpg)
 I put this little guy together recently -
I  always wanted to see if it could be done. I figure the audience here
will  appreciate it. It has multiplexed IN16 tubes, driven by an ATmega168 AVR
processor that keeps the time and also generates the high  voltage.

To view this discussion on the web,  visit
_https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/e532d1d4-faf2-42ca-aa57-2f3fad7578d0%40googlegroups.com_
@googlegroups.com) .
For  more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.