No need to place round as a circle on the proto board,you  can place it
liake square or other sharp,the leg is flexible,just be care of being short.
For driving signel IV-11 tube as a module, check http://vfdclock.jimdo.com/.

http://u.jimdo.com/www36/o/sb03fefd490221d21/img/i3cf583dfcc7c7895/1368173674/orig/iv-11-vfd-module.jpg

在 2013年12月5日星期四UTC+8上午6时26分55秒,nixiebunny写道: