On 30 Jan 2014, at 22:01, Jeff Thomas wrote:

> On Thursday, January 30, 2014 1:36:21 PM UTC-7, Nixcited delighted wrote:
> Anyone come across Royworld before? Modern beat combo - found them by
> complete accident.
>
> Nice to see another NixiSat has surfaced.  For the newer members, the NixiSat
> was my first commercial GPS referenced clock from 2002, and used Z568 nixies.
> A image of the NixiSat in a cylindrical enclosure:
> http://www.amug.org/~jthomas/nixisatc.html
>
> Regards, Jeff

Again by accident, while looking for cheap cheesy singles for my jukeboxes, I
found copies of the UK band Royworld's 7" single on UK ebay for 99p plus 50p UK
postage. Cheap enough to throw at the cat and make the baby laugh.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/160879674281
They have 7 copies available.

Jeff might want one as a souvenir, just for the cover. Happy to blag some
copies and send them on to US at cost, if anyone is interested,

John