Hello guys,

I just came across this kickstarter project and I don't think it has been
posted here before.

It's a project to make a conductive ink that can be used in ordinary inkjet
printers. No more breadboards! I am myself someone who really dislikes
making breadboards, I have only made 1 or 2 in my life, so this would
really assist in a cheaper (and quicker) way to prototype some designs. It
won't do any through hole plating, so it's not that useful for complex
circuits, but never the less, I like this idea!

A conductive toner for laser printers would be even better, and I guess, it
will also come one day in the near future.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1597902824/agic-print-printing-circuit-boards-with-home-print

Cheers,
Michel