  From: bobharper...@gmail.com
  To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, March 29, 2014 1:34 AM
  Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Re: trigger tube equivilents

  hi thanks to you and Martin for replies yes meant to say cap across wiper not
solenoid
  The gr44 does remain stable and will only fire if the trigger pulse is given
as long as I don't revolve the wiper arm ,(I temporarily disconnected the drive
motor) as soon as I reconnect it and it's revolving at full speed that's when
the fault occurs thank bob

  ...clip..