Read the group! I posted about this earlier today... it's a cunning type of
SPAM that purports to come from the group itself, therefore cannot be
marked as SPAM else the group would ban itself!

I'm awaiting a response from Google as how to get rid of it as currently
Google Groups is confused by it.

For now, I'm sorry but you'll just have to ignore it... we're not the only
group affected...

Nick