Roger,

Congratulations on the test equipment find.

Good luck finding data for that unit. It's hard enough to find manuals for the common-as-dirt Fluke Nixie voltmeters.

I have a cheesy, c.1972 Leader incandescent 7-segment display voltmeter that turned up at the local surplus place. It lives on my workbench and works great, but I don't expect to ever find a manual for it.