Hmmm.... 100 dollars per tube, you say?

That shows that possibly I made the right decision
back in 1998, when I bought over 3 dozen of them
at $11 each!   I was offered the whole lot, around 500
of them, for a few thousand dollars, which I passed
up.   Should have got the lot!   It would have been
a better investment than the stock market, bonds,
real estate, gold, silver, etfs, mutual funds, 401K
or any of those!

B-7971 tubes.  Who would have known?

But for now I'll hang on to them because I do like
firing up the 16-tube scrolling text array of them
from time to time, and it's nice to have a few spares
kicking around.

Chuck

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x
faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See
http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!