Yes, alter your timing, as David suggested.

But also, those 100K resistors across the bases and emitters, of those A92s
can be made smaller. Say 10K. The junction, will keep the voltage below
0.7V, so most of the current will still flow thru those junctions. Those
resistors' primary purpose is to bleed off charge once the voltage drops
below that 0.7V junction, and it starts looking like an open circuit.

Though, Its more likely a timing issue.