Hi!

do You have more information about "sputtering windows"? I hear it for
the first time. I know that any hole significantly bigger then anode
screen holes let the sputtered particles to go through and deposit on
the glass

Yes, that's it.
See my first picture here:
http://www.tube-tester.com/sites/nixie/data/in18.htm
There you see the sputtering windows very good.
And these avoid darkening on the front of the tubes as you already wrote.
That's all.

Can You compare deposit of mercury doped IN-18 and non-doped IN-18
after years of usage?

All of these have been doped. All have giver pills. all have getters.
I think the amount of mercury is the same aswell since all show the same bluespot ghost light with low Vkk. MAYBE that means: They probably have changed the gas mixture. Not sure if I am right with this thought.
But I did not care about that so much.
Dieter

PS: For all people of the group who wrote me and I did not answer: I'm very sorry, at the moment I have no time to work on Nixie projects - I build a house at the moment.... so very very little spare time.