Jeff was a great engineer. We had many email exchanges over the years, I
helped him with radio parts and schematics and updates for his Data IO
device programmer. In classic Jeff style, he over-returned the favor...
at various points giving me tubes and clocks, software updates, tons of
advice and nixie wisdom.

Jeff had lots of other interests. He was an electric vehicle enthusiast. He
had a world class radio collection, probably the most comprehensive and
complete collection of Atwater Kent breadboards ever assembled. Several
years ago his health issues contributed to his business problems, and he
was forced to liquidate his collection. But he never lost his enthusiasm
for nixies and nixie clocks... as recently as this spring, he was helping
me with nixie clock questions.

He will be missed. My condolences to his friends and family.

Terry