I think I might of caused some confusion....when I say tubes are turned
off....I mean.....there is a dimmer setting and you can dim them all the
way to not being on. I see that weird flickering in the back even when they
are turned on their brightest....but it's barely noticeable because the
tubes are on full bright. Does this change anything in the diagnostics?
Sorry, I'm pretty daft to this stuff.