Oh,I dont think it worth 450USD though they looks great.
Meanwhile I still seen this type displays on the Hongkong's
Buses.Unfortunately,I forgot to take some photos.They are about 30cm*20cm.
They can display digital & character,including traditional Chinese
characters.Interesting.

TM

H. Carl Ott於 2014年8月24日星期日UTC+8下午8時38分07秒寫道: