I just received this from his daughter:

0ctober 14, 2014 - Death of Raymond Scott Weisling

It is with a big regret that we announce the death of beloved Mr. Raymond
Scott Weisling, husband of Sri Rahmawati Weisling, father of Daphne Eka
Jayanti Weisling, Amanda Dwi Adhityasari Weisling, and Kelvin Adrianto
Weisling.

The family will gather friends and family at the funeral home, at Jl.
Brojonoto, 263-A, Depok, Sleman, DIY, Indonesia, at 10 a.m.(GMT +7),

and the funeral will be held on the same day at the Astana Bonoloyo Solo,
Jawa Tengah, Indonesia, at 1.30 p.m. (GMT + 7).

We sincerely hope for your deepest condolences, and
donations are greatly appreciated (please respond by email for details),
thank you.

the family of Raymond Weisling

Whatever people's feelings towards Ray in recent years (with respect,
please keep such comments off this thread) , Ray was instrumental in the
resurgence of worldwide interest in nixies, and at the end of the day, we
all owe him for that. It's sad that he's left us. RIP.

Nick