Hi Guys,

Anyone suggest where I can get some little spacers made ( brass preferably
) I need 15mm O/D with a 9.5mm I/D hole and 7mm in height. They are to
allow me to fit some little glass tubes that hold little Neon colon
indicators into some regular 15mm copper pipe fittings.
It would take someone with a lathe about half an hour, but it isn't
something I have. I would need 20 of them and clean out of ideas. One
engineering company quoted me a 3 figure price just to set a lathe up :(

Kind regards,
Paul