I've been in Salisbury last year's summer, and visited the cathedral too.
The chapter house was still undergoing repairs and it was closed to the
public :( .
However I got to visit the nearby Stonehenge and the city itself is well
worth a visit too.
Blighty has such a huge lot of historic (and pre-historic) places to visit
that it could take a life to get to know all of them.

   Gaston

My workshop window has a perfectly framed view of Salisbury Cathedral in