Dalibor,

You are doing some great work!   I know a few of the
sort of issues you deal with in putting in so much hard work
and lots of your time into these tubes.

There is no way to ever charge enough for each tube when you sell
them to pay you decently for your time.

I run into this same thing with my newly made recording-blank
cylinders for use on Edison cylinder phonographs.  You are doing
for nixie tubes what I've done for brown wax Edison blanks.

These blanks are for sale, but that is just for fun, the price
is just a token amount.  There is no way that I can ever be
compensated for the sheer amount of time this has taken.

Completely O.T., but here's my website for anyone interested:
http://www.richardslaboratories.com

Chuck Richards

$4.95/mo. National Dialup, Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, 5mb personal web space. 5x
faster dialup for only $9.95/mo. No contracts, No fees, No Kidding! See
http://www.All2Easy.net for more details!