A while back I took Clock-It.net offline, as I wanted to make the site
responsive for mobile devices and also convert it to Nerdpress so that people
might comment. It rather fell by the wayside as other projects took hold, not
least of which was going into the very depths of hell and back.

A word in my shell-like from Nick de Smith a few days ago suggested I should do
something about Clock-It. Which I did.

So please look at http://www.clock-it.net .

Nothing much that is ultra new I am afraid, but there are rather a lot of
projects half-finished in boxes here, so hopefully I can finish some of those
soon and add them.

John S