  From: gregebert
  To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 5:43 AM
  Subject: [neonixie-l] Re: 7 digit nixie preliminary design

  Make sure you pay close attention to the datasheet regarding
power-sequencing. Many CMOS devices with multiple power supplies require them
to be brought up (and down) in a specific order, otherwise internal damage will
result.

  You wouldn't believe all the effort we go to at my day-job not only to ensure
correct power-sequencing, but also to identify all of the possible failure
modes if sequencing is wrong.