Hi Guys,

Working on an old Zenith battery operated clock radio (60's) The radio I
fixed..the clock..not so much. It's a simple thing, just a transistor,
center tapped coil and a cap. I need to try the transistor It's marked
GE-813 and I can't find it listed anywhere. I THINK it's a germanium PNP
but that's a guess...I was hoping maybe someone had some better info on it.

Thanks,

Kerry