Hi

I have been contacted via my web site for someone looking for a count down device for an art show in October this year.

This is not my interest but perhaps someone else in th UK would like the challenge?

Contact details are below.

I have no commercial or other links with this company. I have no further information on the project. I do not need to be copied any emails with the company. I'm just passing the request on...

Grahame

Shiu-Kay Kan
lighting architect and designer world wide

SKK LTD
39 BRECKNOCK ROAD
LONDON
N7 0BT