tubes.  :)

Michail  Wilson
206-920-6312

In a message dated 7/28/2015 1:24:45 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
offl...@zeelandnet.nl writes:

Did  you already consider the movement of a SWR-meter  with the two crossed
 pointers? OK that’s only two (hours and minutes) But what about to make a
‘pendulum’ using an ordinary meter mounted upside down?
You  can find SWR meters at ham-fests.
 SWR-meter
[
https://s.yimg.com/fz/api/res/1.2/HZPrMewWFFIa3EccRXWhOw--/YXBwaWQ9c3JjaGRkO2g9MzUxO3E9OTU7dz00NzI-/http://www.astrosurf.com/luxorion/Radio/swr-meter
.jpg  ]
eric

Van:  neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com]
Verzonden: dinsdag 28 juli 2015 18:43
Aan: _neonixie-l@googlegroups.com_ (mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com)
Onderwerp: [neonixie-l] OT - Panel  Meter

I  have done a couple (analog) Panel Meter clocks (I know, not nixie -
sorry).

I was  thinking of using an old voltmeter with big meter for a single
needle clock,  but don't think it will be very good for a  'clock'.

Searching  the webz, I can't find what I am looking for.....

Does  anyone know of an old meter which has 3 meters in it? (As big as
possible)

Michail

To  view this discussion on the web, visit
_https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/b59f2.4b0178da.42e90afd%40aol.com_

(https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/b59f2.4b0178da.42e90...@aol.com?utm_medium=email&utm_sourc
e=footer) .
For  more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
To  view this discussion on the web, visit
_https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/!%26!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAPDddShx705MuX20yCpp0vvCgAAAEAAAADN46A
JNXYFBiqjhO%2BNtPm0BAAAAAA%3D%3D%40zeelandnet.nl_
(https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAPDddShx705MuX20yCpp0vvCgAAAEAAAA
DN46AJNXYFBiqjhO+NtPm0BAAAAAA==@zeelandnet.nl?utm_medium=email&utm_source=fo