David,

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Columbine_High_School_massacre
the  complex and highly planned attack involved a fire bomb to divert
firefighters,  propane tanks converted to bombs placed in the cafeteria, 99
explosive devices,  and bombs rigged in cars.

You would have to agree that very few people really know what a clock
looks like without it's case.

Always take  the blue pill and cut the red wire.

I am good with unsubbing to this thread.

Anyone finish building their new MOD6 clock?

Michail

In a message dated 9/16/2015 10:18:06 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,