</tinfoilhat>

:)

(only half kidding, that mains cable looks well dodgy, not that I did much better when young of course!)

On 17/09/2015 20:53, 'westdave' via neonixie-l wrote:
wait a gosh darn minute,look at that photo i sent of the "bomb clock"
#1)it is a plug in 115vac with a 9volt battery back up
  #2)there are no batterys in the case so he had to open it to plug it
in (no big battery pack no big boom)
#3)it is a factory board in fact two of them( one the clock board and
the second is the switch board)
  and no one uses wire like that for interconecting boards and the led
display but the factory
#4)once again you would have to open the case to set it
conclution(he built nothing) ,he took a factory clock( sunbeam,ge
emerson?) and put it in a cool case ,moved the led display to the front
and did not even move the set switches
or drill a hole for the power cord , and now he is going to meet the
president of the united states (WTF)

where you will be flown by air force one from irving texas ,rushed from
the airport to the white house in washington D.C.and maybe then we will
take off the hand cuffs!