Hi folks-

Hoping I can get some assistance with driving an IV-1 VFD (dot dash) tube.
I have still not gotten around to building VFD circuits on my own from
scratch (I've built a few kits), so do not have a great handle on this.
I've tried to muddle through the Russian datasheet but have not fully
translated it.

I figure someone here must be familiar with these for separators in VFD
clocks.

Let me start with pinouts.  If I am reading the datasheet correctly, I
believe:

Pins 1,8 are the filament

Pins 2,3,4,5,6,9,11,12,14 are not connected.  Does this mean they are
literally not connected, and are just there for physical support or can be
clipped?

Pin 7 is the grid

Pin 10 is the dash (anode)
Pin 13 is the dot (anode)

Assuming I have gotten this far without an error, can someone confirm these
voltages?  I may be really off on what I am assuming is what, since I have
not fully translated this.

Pin 1- 0V (ground)
Pin 8- 0.85V
Pin 7 - 20V
Pins 10,13 20V

I am unsure how to read the current limits on the datasheet.

Apologies in advance on any ignorance or mistakes, and thanks for any help.

Best,
Dylan