Date: Sun, 8 Nov 2015 15:12:03 -0800
From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Useful tool on eBay...

Works on nixies, fluorescent bulbs, neon signs.

On Sunday, November 8, 2015 at 2:31:12 PM UTC-6, charles wrote:On 15-11-08
01:23 PM, Paolo Cravero wrote:

> Two months have passed and I haven't yet gotten my hands on a laptop CFL

> driver. Still, I would like to have a battery operated "wireless" Nixie

> tester for flea markets like the Masonlite device. During my electronics

> shopping wanderings these circuits came out:

I recently got a unit simalar to this...

http://www.ebay.ca/itm/Portable-Handheld-Neon-Tube-Lamp-Fluorescent-LED-Tester-/281225125040?hash=item417a52dcb0:g:UP0AAOSwNSxVZqLf

Have not gotten beyond lighting up some NE-51 lamps that were still in

their package  and giving myself a accidental  Burn on my Finger....

Any in site on what else it is safe to try on would be appreciated!

--

Charles MacDonald                 Stittsville Ontario

cm...@zeusprune.ca              Just Beyond the Fringe

No Microsoft Products were used in sending this e-mail.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/fcede2bb-5e86-4d03-a454-23bb1cb8dae9%40googlegroups.com.