BTW, when I said lots of small supplies i should also have said don't parallel
the outputs - just have one common.

jk
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Phill Scan
  To: neonixie-l
  Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2016 1:49 PM
  Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Re: High current 1.5A x150V power supply design for
100 IN9s

  Humm... I am going to have to think about this ... I am not sure I will have
the room for lots of little supplies.

  On Thursday, February 11, 2016 at 10:51:05 AM UTC+8, Zedsquared wrote:
    On 10/02/2016 05:24, JohnK wrote:
    > So, off-the-shelf mains inverter PLUS simple power supply circuit from
    > the mains volts, OR add a transformer and rectifier/filter. ??
    > If safety is an issue, a zillion small powersupplies ?
    > John K

    If you want to go the many small supplies route then I did a little PCB
    for tayloredge 1363 PSUs (45mA @ 170v), as seen here:

http://dirtypcbs.com/view.php?share=14240&accesskey=03a603186ce693a85368e67043d333fd

    I have plenty spare as I got a batch made and only used two, I can send
    you six (capacity of 36 1363 PSUs in total ) and you'll be able to mount
    more than enough 1363 to fulfill your needs (I make it 34 at 45mA each),
    won't be the highest density I'll admit but maybe the thing you're
    making will benefit from PSUs distributed throughout its structure?

    Cheers,
         Robin.