From: Michail1 via neonixie-l <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Date: 3/6/2016  5:03 PM  (GMT-06:00)
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Bad B7971's

Jeff,

Sorry, I have not taken notes as to which the tubes were, although I have
both types.  I did look at some to see that the ones WITH the needle still
have the mica spacers at the top.  So, you should still be fine smacking
them around.

The tubes with the little space needle uses wire coming up from the bottom
to the clips.  The ones without the needle have the type of circuit board
going up to the clips.  I believe the last two tubes I was 'playing' with
are disconnected at the clip to the element (not the circuit/wire to the
clip).

I could take pictures when I get to work of various tubes if you're looking
for something specific.

There is a market.  You can post on ebay as people still want them,
but I highly suggest you be honest with an element being bad and light it
up.

Michail

In a message dated 3/6/2016 1:47:41 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,