Thanks for the input.  In the interest of not breaking the bank, I am only
looking for two tubes at this point (I already have two).  I was hoping
someone on the list might have a few extras they'd consider parting with.
I had already checked eBay and am watching the auction for 4, but figured
it wouldn't hurt to ask, especially since the trust factor is higher here.